The Emine Chain. An effortless, lightweight design that embodies everyday minimalism and statement dressing. Expressing a masculine illusion whilst retaining its femininity with its dainty style. Layer with pendant necklaces or mix and match with other chains.
- Width: 4mm
Length: 18 inch
- Water and tarnish resistant
- Hypoallergenic - no nickel or lead
- Delivered in eco friendly packaging and luxury cotton pouch
At with lyberty we know you are excited to receive your new jewels, we aim to process and ship out orders in 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. All order are sent via Royal Mail. Handmade items may take 1-3 days to be made and dispatched.
Do we ship worldwide
Yes, please check below for details
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours: FREE over £60.00
Rest of World Tracked: £9.90 (free over £110.00)
Royal Mail 1st Class: 1-3 business days
Royal Mail Tracked 24 Hours: 1 business day
Royal Mail Tracked 48 Hours: 2 business days
Evri Express Tracked: 1-2 business days
Europe: 5 - 7 days
Rest of World: 7 - 10 days
Taxes and Duties
All international packages may be subject to local taxes, customs, duties, and fees levied by the destination country and are not included in the cost of the order. The recipient of the shipment is responsible for all Import Fees.
What if my item is lost in the mail?
We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipping.. You are also responsible for your order if you enter the wrong shipping address.
If your order has been shipped but our delivery partners have failed to deliver, your order could be lost in transit. Our free delivery is not a trackable service so please email us (email@example.com) if you do not receive you parcel 10 days past the expected delivery date. If we suspect your parcel is in fact lost we will need to raise a claim with the courier service. Claims can take up to 30 days to process from the point of us recognising that the parcel is lost. Once the claim has been submitted this can take up to 30 days to conclude.
During the claims process, we will be unable to resend your order or issue you a refund. Once a claim has been concluded we will only be able to take action based on the outcome of the claim. The outcome of the claim is a final decision and cannot be overridden.
The with lyberty collections are made with quality materials and designed to be worn, enjoyed and lived in. This care guide will help you maintain your jewellery to ensure its longevity.
18k Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
These pieces are made from a base metal of 925 sterling silver and then thickly plated with 18k gold, with an extra anti-tarnish layer on for longevity. They are hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or brass. They will not turn your skin green.
18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel
A base metal of 316 stainless steel and plated with a thick coating of 18k gold. Stainless steel is water resistant and tarnish resistant. They are also hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or brass. They will not turn your skin green.
18k Gold Vermeil
Pronounced ‘ver-may’. The piece must have a base of sterling silver and must be plated with a thickness of 2.5 microns of gold. The plating process is different too - Gold Vermeil is plated with a process known as ‘electrolysis’, making the jewellery very durable. These pieces are more resistant to water and tarnishing. Hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or brass
- If an item is received broken or wrong you must email in within 14 days of receiving it. You are entitled to a free replacement if this is the case.
- We are not liable for items broken due to not following jewellery care.
Caring and Storing
- Any lotions, deodorants, perfumes, household items can seriously harm your gold plated jewels and discolour them.
- All stainless steel based jewellery can be worn in water with no risk of tarnishing. However, constant contact with water and liquids can reduce the lifespan of your jewellery so we advise to remove when exercising, washing your hands, showering, swimming or doing anything that involves moisture.
- Store your jewellery pieces individually, you can keep them in our with lyberty organic cotton pouch so that they don’t rub together, scratch or tangle.
- Remove jewellery when sleeping.
- Always remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
After wearing, clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive, soft jewellery cloth. This helps maintain or bring back its shine.
Caring for your pearls
Wipe pearls gently with a lint free cloth and store in the protective with lyberty pouch provided. Do not immerse in water or store in air tight container.
We use delicate materials such as gold and silver, over time jewellery can fade naturally due to multiple factors to wear and tear, exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. This is not considered a manufacturing fault.
All our pieces are finished with an anti-tarnish coating to ensure the plating stays in tip top condition for as long as possible. All styles are hypoallergenic, nickel and lead free!