Noa ~ an everyday curb chain with a carabiner style charm. Wear as a choker with a layered stack or style alone and make this necklace the center piece of your outfit!
- Chain length: 14.5 inch + 2 inch extender
- Pendant size: 20mm x 12mm
- Water and tarnish resistant - avoid contact with water + liquids as much as possible, it can leave a residue on the gemstones causing them to become dull quickly.
- Hypoallergenic - no nickel or lead
- Delivered in eco friendly packaging and luxury cotton pouch
At with lyberty we know you are excited to receive your new jewels, we aim to process and ship out orders in 1-2 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. All order are sent via Royal Mail. Handmade items may take 1-3 days to be made and dispatched. Once you have placed your order you will receive an order confirmation email. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive a dispatch email with your tracking information, if you selected a tracked shipping option. Remember to check your junk/spam inbox as sometimes the emails can filter into there.
Shipping Rates + Times
We ship worldwide, please see the table below for delivery times and rates. Standard non tracked delivery options are not available over a certain price limit. This is so large orders can be tracked and there is limited risk of the parcel becoming lost. Delivery times are estimates only and can take longer during busier courier periods. We advise to use a tracked service for orders outside of the UK, if it's a gift or if you require the package by a specific date. Once the order has been placed, shipping method cannot be changed.
Taxes and Duties
All international packages may be subject to local taxes, customs, duties, and fees levied by the destination country and are not included in the cost of the order. All customs charges are payable by the recipient of the shipment and will not be covered by With Lyberty. For more accurate information, we suggest contacting your local customs office.
What if my item is lost in the mail?
We are not responsible for items that are lost or damaged during shipping. If your parcel remains undelivered due to customer supplying the wrong delivery address, the courier will return the parcel to With Lyberty. We will contact you to arrange re-delivery however, you may be subject to additional handling and shipping fees.
If your order has been shipped but our delivery partners have failed to deliver, your order could be lost in transit. Please check delivery times in the table above before contacting us. If your delivery time has surpassed and you believe your order is delayed/ lost please contact info@withlyberty with your order number.
If we suspect your parcel is in fact lost we will need to raise a claim with the courier service. Claims can take up to 30 days to process from the point of us recognising that the parcel is lost. Once the claim has been submitted this can take up to 30 days to conclude.
During the claims process, we will be unable to resend your order or issue you a refund. Once a claim has been concluded we will only be able to take action based on the outcome of the claim. The outcome of the claim is a final decision and cannot be overridden.
The with lyberty collections are made with quality materials and designed to be worn, enjoyed and lived in. This care guide will help you maintain your jewellery to ensure its longevity.
18k Gold Plated 925 Sterling Silver
These pieces are made from a base metal of 925 sterling silver and then thickly plated with 18k gold, with an extra anti-tarnish layer on for longevity. They are hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or copper. They will not turn your skin green. Sterling silver is a delicate material and we advise to remove before contact with liquids and water.
18k Gold Plated Stainless Steel
A base metal of 316 stainless steel and triple PVD plated in 18k gold. It is also hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or copper. They will not turn your skin green. Stainless steel is very durable and resistant to water and tarnishing however, to help prolong shine and lifespan, we advise to remove all jewellery when coming in with water and liquids.
18k Gold Vermeil
Pronounced ‘ver-may’. The piece must have a base of sterling silver and must be plated with a thickness of 2.5 microns of gold. The plating process is different too - Gold Vermeil is plated with a process known as ‘electrolysis’, making the jewellery very durable. These pieces are more resistant to water and tarnishing. They are hypoallergenic and we never use lead, nickel or copper.
Caring and Storing
- Any lotions, deodorants, perfumes, household items can seriously harm your gold plated jewels and discolour them over time.
- All stainless steel based jewellery can be worn in water. However, constant contact with water and liquids can reduce the lifespan of your jewellery so we advise to remove when exercising, washing your hands, showering, swimming or doing anything that involves moisture.
- Store your jewellery pieces individually, you can keep them in our with lyberty organic cotton pouch so that they don’t rub together, scratch or tangle.
- Remove jewellery when sleeping.
- Always remember that your jewellery should be the last thing you put on and the first thing you take off when dressing.
After wearing, clean your jewellery carefully with a soft, non-abrasive, soft jewellery cloth. This helps maintain or bring back its shine.
Caring for your pearls
Wipe pearls gently with a lint free cloth and store in the protective with lyberty pouch provided.
- For a pearl to keeps its luster, it’s best to remove pearl jewellery before any contact with water or liquids.
- If an item is received broken or incorrect you must email in within 14 days of receiving it. You are entitled to a free replacement if this is the case.
- Our warranty covers: any material or manufacturing defects.
- Our warranty does not cover: general wear and tear, improper handling and not following care guide. Scratches or chips. Lost or stolen goods or parts.
We use delicate materials such as gold and silver, over time jewellery can fade naturally due to multiple factors including general wear and tear, exposure to moisture, chemicals and air. This is not considered a manufacturing fault.
All our pieces are finished with an anti-tarnish coating to ensure the plating stays in tip top condition for as long as possible. All styles are hypoallergenic, nickel, lead free and won't turn your skin green!