Measure an existing ring
1. Select an existing ring that fits the desired finger.
2. Use the free app Ring Sizer by Jason Withers to determine your correct size- Ring Sizer App
Measure your finger
1. Wrap a strip of paper or ribbon around your finger where you'd like the ring to be.
2. Make sure that the paper or ribbon is pulled snug to your finger to find your best fit.
3. Mark the spot where the paper or ribbon meets and measure the length with a ruler.
4. Use the below charts to determine the ring size.
PLEASE NOTE WITH LYBERTY USES USA RING SIZES